You’re ready to take the next step and apply for a volunteer position at Mercy Ships. The process is comprehensive, but we’re here to help. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download an application and save it to your computer or print it out.
- Complete the application and return a digital copy to us via email or a paper copy via postal mail. As soon as we receive your application, we will send you an email with more information and instructions for downloading our Volunteer Guidebook. You can send the application to:
P.O. Box 1930
Lindale, Texas 75771-2020,
[email protected], or
- Notify your references and send them the required form for them to complete and return.
- Get the required physical examination.
- Ensure that you have a current passport. Once you have been accepted, we will provide visa credentials for the country where you’ll serve.
- Review the required immunizations and tests on the application and make an appointment with your local travel clinic.
We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of our crewmembers and the people we serve. Some positions require criminal background checks.
In addition, some positions require skills assessments, and those forms will be sent to you after the application is received.
Thank you for your interest and commitment to bringing hope and healing to the forgotten poor.
Search Our Opportunities